Monday, May 4, 2009

They are just too smart for me!

I have no good excuse for not posting, so I'm not going to make one. I just want to share a funny story.
This morning Andro is taking the boys out to the car to go to daycare. As he is putting Aidan in, Luka tries to get himself in the car. It has been raining pretty much the past 4 days straight, and everything is quite wet. He goes to the car door and pulls the handle. It slips out of his hand and he falls backward. Andro goes over to him and goes, "Luka, are you ok??!" Luka stands up and says, "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen!" In true Luka fashion he tries again, gets the door open this time. He's so proud and yells, "I did it all by myself!!!" I can't believe how big he is. Wow! It happens so fast! :)

No comments: