Here's a picture of the outside with the trees taken down and the sod. Isn't it just beckoning for Chrismas lights...
Now, to rewind a bit...Halloween this year was fun because we trick-or-treated in our new neighborhood. Uncle Phil, Aunt Shari, Matthew, Pop Pop, Aunt Baba and Meema all met us there where we had a little dinner and got dressed to get the night started. Luka actually asked to be a pirate this year so poor Aidan was stuck being a Parrot. Of course, he wouldn't wear the head piece so he kind of looked more like a flower than a parrot and I got a lot of, "she's so pretty!" comments. Nice. Funny story, when Luka's costume came in he was disappointed to see that it wasn't a cow cosutme. Not sure why, all of a sudden he wanted to be a cow, but I was somehow able to convince him that he was a cow...dressed up as a pirate. Another one of those "little white lies" that I defintely won't get away with next year! It was cute to ask him, "What does the pirate say?" to which he'd reply, "Yo, ho, ho! Aargh, matey!" Here are a few pics...
Thanksgiving was great this year too. We went up to Fishkill on Wednesday night, stayed over and then went to my uncle's house in Middletown on Thursday. I won't bore you with the details...just the pictures.This is Pop giving Aidan ice cream cake. We celebrate lots of birthdays this time of year. I think this was Aunt Katherine's second birthday celbration. Luka can't see cake anymore without expecting candles and a full rendition of Happy Birthday.
This is what pretty much every picture with my boys look like. Aidan eating. Luka struggling to get down.
Thanks to Aunt Donna who set up a play room for the boys which totally kept them occupied...most of the time. Here are Luka and Matthew playing with the castle and pirate ship.

I think I am pretty much caught up now...except for the story of one Saturday morning...Luka: drops something says, "Oh, crap!"
Me: Gasping, "We don't say that, we say, Uh-oh."
Luka: "No, uh-oh. Oh, CRAP!"
Me: "How about, Oh, no!"
Luka: "No, Oh, no. Oh, CRAP!"
Me: "UGH!"
1 comment:
The house looks amazing. I can't wait to come visit.
Post a Comment